©2020 Infinity Wellness Partners Inc.

Today's Post

Moderation: the 80/20 rule

July 16, 2015

Being happy, healthy and fit is not about being rigid. It's about enjoying life in the present moment while keeping focus on taking the actions that will continue to help you create what you truly want in the long-term. This holiday weekend, remember the 80/20 Rule. Let's stay on our routine and wellness game 80% of the time and the other 20% enjoy guilt-free. Remember wine is fine, dessert never hurts, and disregard too many carbs every now and then! Following this guideline will not only ensure a fantastic weekend, but keep you on track for the things in life that are the most satisfying, fulfilling, and joyous. Happy 4th of July!

 

 

Please reload

Featured Posts

What is Meditation?

May 7, 2015

1/10
Please reload

Recent Posts

August 17, 2017

August 10, 2017

August 3, 2017

July 28, 2017

July 25, 2017

July 21, 2017

Please reload

Archive
Follow Us